Saturday, September 4, 2010

WIKI-WTF? TERESA'S WIKI-WAR

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Real_Housewives_of_New_Jersey&oldid=382900643&diff=cur&diffonly=0

-     
On August 23 2010, it was announced Danielle Staub was fired from the show. However despite speculation and news from sources, Staub was simply not asked back. As of right now it has not been denied yet many sources have confirmed she is not returning despite she saying a spin-off was in progress, which was also shut-down by Bravo representatives.{{fact|date=December 2010}}
    +    
On August 23, 2010, it was announced that Danielle Staub was fired from the show. On September 1, 2010 it was announced that Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law Melissa Gorga has been cast as the newest housewife, replacing Staub. Reports have surfaced that Melissa has had intimitate relations with Teresa's husband.  -(WIKI) *spelling error is theirs
(above copied from Wikipedia)

I swear I had nothing to do with this. I decided to take a look at TERESA'S WIKI-page because I was looking-for some info. about her second book. When I opened the page, a little blue box popped-up to let me know that some revisions were made recently. The revisions on WIKI are pretty funny sometimes, and like I said, I had nothing to do with what was posted, because I really don't know all that much about WIKIPEDIA and the mischief that can be done there.
The reason why I was looking-for details about TERESA'S second book, is because LYNN FROM CHICAGO posted a link to BETHENNY'S next book, even though it has not been published yet. Here's the link:

*note that it says, "cover to be unveiled", so the cover is some kind-of placeholder. I don't know if AMAZON has used this cover before? I've never seen it, but maybe they do this when they want to sell pre-orders.