Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 3 and I'm Bored already.

*UPDATE . According to tvbythenumbers.com, ratings for The Real Housewives of NJ, Season III, episode 3, were, 2.497 million viewers. So I was correct that ratings were down for that episode from the week before, (2.739 million viewers. source:tvbythenumbers), but only slightly. And overall the series is still performing strongly in Housewives ratings overall for Bravo. (end update, June 2, 2011)
They started-out so strong, but they lost me by the third episode. OK-it was a holiday, so congrats to Bravo for even airing a new episode.
I cheated and caught-up by way of recaps and clips on the Bravo website.
As far as Bravo Blogs are concerned, my pick of the week goes to Jay Mohr (his blog is here) .Since he is Bravo's "official" Season III RHWONJ re-capper, although all of the Jersey Girls have weighed-in this week. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-3/blogs .
I don't really have a reply that I'd like to post to Jay, because it would be redundant, and they'd probably actually post this one because all I can think to say is, "Thanks for re-capping Jay!" And that I'm probably as confused-about and interested in his sexual-orientation as he is right now. As a matter of fact, at this point, that's about the only thing that I'm interested in "watching what happens", from here on out with the entire bunch from NJ.
Do I really want to watch 10, or more episodes of Melissa Gorga proving to us how much younger, better-looking, what a better mom she is, than her arch-rival Teresa?  Did I mention talented? We get it!, Melissa's a natural.
SHE should been the one that was picked! How dare Teresa try to hide Melissa's talent from us by not letting her ride in the limo?
(yes I'm being sarcastic, but I'm starting to resent this non-plot line. If they're trying to make me take Teresa's side vs Melissa, they're winning. But that doesn't mean that I like it).

The ratings are not in yet for this week's episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey, I'm going to predict that they are down, and I'll update when they are posted, but the Real Housewives of New York took-on some more viewers with Part One, of the three-episode trip to Morocco.
TV BY The Numbers, (link here)  reports that "2.292 million viewers" (-tvbythenumbers.com), tuned-in last Thursday, and the NY Housewives ratings, "jumped" compared-to the previous week's "1.795 million viewers"(-tvbythenumbers).
That was a nice "jump".
Another Real Housewives blogger posted a statement that, "We all saw Andy's expense report" for the NY Housewives trip to Morocco including a line-item for extra special hangers for Cindy, or maybe it was Ramona.
We did?(and does anyone even really care about hanger-gate?).
One of the above, not-mentioned, blogger's commenters posted a request to the blogger for a link to that juicy tidbit, but the request went ignored.
I've been banned from posting comments on that blog for awhile, (hint: the one that only has one stated rule, that everyone play nice with each-other. And a bunch-of un-written rules that I hope no one has to find out about the hard way). I usually only read that blog to see what they have been stealing from other bloggers, but now I'm really curious how the blogger in question has access to Andy Cohen's executive expense reports.
If anyone has a link to where those expense reports are posted, please let me know because I looked and could not find it either.(housewifehater@gmail.com) -Don't forget to let me know if/who I can credit for the info.