Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This Week's Bravo-Blog Reply: Melissa

As I explained last night, for this season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, I'm doing something a little differently and posting my own replies to the cast-member's Bravo Blogs here. Melissa's is the one that I was most interested in seeing, so I read her's first, I sent this reply, but there is a slim chance that it would be posted so I saved it and I'm posting it here.
Melissa posted a four-page blog, titled, "No Fakers", You can read it here on Bravo Blogs.
In it, she explains that there are hard feelings because she feels that Teresa left her family out of the limelight after Teresa became a New Jersey Housewife. Here's a quote from page one;
"Some of you may be very confused right now. You may be thinking, "Teresa has a brother?" Before all the press, you probably didn't know we existed, did you? Well here we are! I know the episode is a bit confusing at first. You're probably wondering why Joe acted the way he did when his sister came up to him. It's understandable so let me explain. Teresa has kept my husband, Joe, and his family (me and my three children) away from everything she has been going through and everything that has been so exciting in her life for the last three years....She only wants to discuss her life and only cares about herself. She kept us as far away during Season 1 and Season 2,..." (-Melissa Gorga)
Melissa was also interviewed this week and she says that when Teresa found-out that Melissa was a "Housewife", that she  angrily insisted that she not do it. Here's a quote from the zap2it.com interview with Melissa (Here) .
Recently, Teresa said she had to find out from Bravo about you joining the show and no one from the family thought to tell her. How true is that?
I get a call on a Friday that they wanted me and this, that and the other thing. And I hadn't made my decision. She had called me by Sunday screaming and yelling and threatening me that I should never do the show. And I hadn't even had the chance to call her if I wanted to. I was still trying to make the decision in my mind whether it was something that I wanted to do. And to be perfectly honest with you, Teresa and I weren't speaking at the time, so it wasn't something that I would call her and say, 'Hey, what should I do here? Should I do this?' No, we weren't even speaking at the time. So, my mentality was things can't get any worse. You know, she's done a lot to us and it wasn't something where I was going to go to her and let her make that decision in my life, because that's a huge decision to make and it's a huge opportunity. So, just because Teresa was stomping her feet doesn't mean I was going to turn it down. -from Zap2it interview by
By Jethro Nededog
So here's the reply I sent to Melissa's blog, if you have a reply to the Bravo Blogs that you'd like to see posted here, don't forget to right-click and save it before posting it, and send it to me here at housewifehater@gmail.com.
(sent on May 17 to Bravo Blog, "No Fakers")
Hi Melissa-wow you guys really made an entrance. The competitiveness and jealousy is astounding for people who call themselves grown-ups!
2 things, One- So Teresa didn't share her spotlight with you. So what? It was her deal and why should she? If you had a job, would you expect your entire family to be on the payroll?
But somehow, you actually got that, so I don't underestimate your fortitude in getting what you want. (no matter what it takes and who gets hurt).
Two- The scene where you complain that you don't want anyone thinking that Joe Giudice is a good uncle because he was holding your baby. And the crone that took your baby away from Joe and Teresa-lovely, not. Why is it your business to control what people think? The Giudices were dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. If they come-they have to tip-toe around your strange arbitrary, "we don't speak", and, "don't try to act like a good uncle"-rules, and if they don't come they are crucified for that.
I don't think that anyone could blame them for not wanting to be there for that.
Did it ever occur to you that the guy was making an effort? So what if he was being sweet to the baby for the camera. How is it your business to control their image anyway?
Its pretty obvious that you and your nasty family are experts at manipulating.
I can't wait to see you get what you deserve and I hope that Bravo lets us see it happen.