Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Something Different for season Three

Whew. Tonight's season premier episode was the definition of Trainwreck Television. I couldn't look away.
I have to be honest and say right here that I wasn't sure if I'd be blogging this season.
And I'm not going to do the same format with quotes that I did for last season.

Right before tonight's 90 minute special came on, @Bravotv sent out a Tweet inviting people to a Twitter, "#premireparty". There was a notice to "keep it clean", because it was moderated. They said that they were live-Tweeting from The Brownstone.

I tried to join-in the conversation and I asked, "Is Kim G. There?". My Tweet never even posted. The only ones that I saw getting-through were ass-kissing, "I love love love"-BS messages.

Now I'm watching the reruns and thinking about those Bravo Blogs that the cast posts each week after the broadcast. Yes I'm going to see who posted and what they have to say, but I am not going to post a reply to any Bravo Blogs because there is a better chance that my post will disappear into thin air after I hit, "reply", than the chance that my message will see the light of day.

And even-if I did have a reply posted on any Bravo blog, there really isn't much chance that the person who's blog it is will ever see it because those blogs are run by interns and assistants.

So, here's my plan. I'm going to post my "replies" to the Bravo Blogs here on my blog each week this season.
If anyone is reading this, (thank-you for visiting!)-and you know what I'm talking-about, I'd be glad to post your replies too if you email them to me @ housewifehater@gmail.com. All you have to remember to do is to right-click and Copy and SAVE your reply to Bravo Blogs before you hit "send"-because chances are you will never see your carefully crafted comment again. Or you can send it directly to me if you like and unlike Bravo, I will post it.

Personally, I have one issue with this week's episode, and it is the treatment of Ashley, compared to the Manzo boys. How dare Caroline insinuate what Ashley should be given by her parents when she gives her own children any and everything. AS-IF Caroline's children are somehow better or more deserving than Ashley? And the thing that kills me is how Jacqueline visibly  fears Caroline's opinion. I wish that Jacqueline would just wake-up and stop looking for approval from other people. So, my Bravo-Blog reply this week would probably be to Caroline, and my question would be, "Who is paying the rent for the apartment in Hoboken?". Because I'd really like to know who put-up the deposit. Who's name is on the lease, who is responsible??????

In my opinion, Jaquelin had to walk-away from the conversation about how to be a big-girl, because  Jaquelin is insecure about whatever it was that she had to do herself to grow up. Stripping? Prostitution-Whoring in Vegas? Finding a baby-daddy and getting knocked-up which is what a lot of women do, and why can't Jackie just OWN IT? Instead-of taking it out on Ashley and treating her like she's one step away from the gutter?

My other issue of course is the Gorga/Giudice mess. I'm on team Joe! Ha ha they're ALL named Joe. But really, I have to say that somewhere around the second rerun, (I lost my remote and I'm on my third viewing), I FIGURED IT OUT!
WHY did Joe Giudice have to use the oldest excuse in the book? (the "diarrhea" excuse). He has four daughters! A celebration for someone else's baby SON, could be just a little bit painful for someone who can't get no mo' credit at the fertility clinic, and already has four girls.
All of the sibling rivalry and jealousy was just that. And it was petty. "Copycat", "I'm better than her.", bla, bla, bla... and I like how Melissa comes complete with her own shit-stirring sister. They are both nasty little pieces of work and after Bravo is done using them to torture Teresa, I hope they get a little "taste"-of the schadenfreude themselves. Or as we say in Jersey, "What comes around goes around"(-Jersey Girl's Rule #1).

And I don't mean Cousin Kathy or her cute husband Rich. I think that I love them (so far!), and we now have a Housewife on bicycle wheels who lives in a normal split-level house. Too bad that Teresa didn't like it when Rich nagged her about spending beyond her means.