Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updated Documents in Giudice Bankrupcy

In honor of the occasion of JOE AND TERESA GIUDICE'S appearance in Federal Bankruptcy court today, I went a lookin' for public documents on the case. I found a few recently uploaded, and I shared them on RECAP.
I also copied, and uploaded them to SCRIBD for your perusing pleasure. There are two sets of various, random, miscellaneous documents, with some interesting NEW! tidbits.
The official legal notice of household items, (that went-down today according to the docs.), and a list of creditors who were notified which includes the New York City Parking Violations Bureau.
You can see the docs HeRE and HeRe!

As far as I know, the proceedings that began today, are scheduled to be a two-day event. Official documents from today's proceedings have not been updated online, as far as I know.